Thursday, May 04, 2006

MAY AND JUNE!


Wow... so much to look forward to for us gamers!

Nintendo announced today that it's ultra-cool looking DS Lite would hit American shores June 11th at a base price of $129.99. Of course, I've already slapped down my $50 for a pre-order at work, so it's a given that I will be the first on my block to own one...

And how could I resist? Being an admitted Nintendo fanboy and lover of all things Apple, any piece of video game hardware wrapped in gorgeous shiny white plastic is catnip to me...

Before that, however, comes New Super Mario Bros. on the DS, and I'm guessing I'll be playing through at least 60 of the 80 levels on my new ipod-esque handheld system when it arrives.

So, to recap:

Tuesday, May 10th, 9:30 am PST - Nintendo Pre-E3 Press Conference (all the Wii details)
Sunday, May 15th - New Super Mario Bros. arrives
Sunday, June 11th - DS Lite arrives

No comments: