Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Game Store Employees


Hey gang, sorry I haven't updated in a while! March was a busy month for me, but I am back in the groove and hopefully can post more frequently for a while...

Having managed a Game Crazy for two plus years, I have a pretty good insight into the workings of game stores and employees. So naturally, I was delighted to find this article on UK site Games Radar, in which several game store employees are interviewed candidly about what it's like to work in the industry, how they feel about gaming, co-workers and customers. Let me tell you right now, everything these guys are saying is TRUE!

I found myself cracking up especially at the descriptions of customers, as they easily matched many of my own worst-nightmare customers at Game Crazy!

No comments: