Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Dark Knight Trailer airs, Obama fans switch teams!


The much-anticipated third trailer for The Dark Knight, which hits theaters on July 18th, was put online today, and also debuted in front of the just-opened Iron Man at many locations in the US today.

I for one have been on the edge of my seat over this trailer, ever since a viral marketing campaign launched at www.whysoserious.com offered hardcore fanatics a chance to get an early peek one week ago. The trailer was originally aired at a New York comic book convention several weeks ago, and many fans and aficionados have declared its praises since, but I have not seen it until today.

I won't go into a play-by-play of the trailer itself, but rather encourage you to view it yourself at www.whysoserious.com/happytrails

I'll also be posting some impressions and detailed analysis of the trailer soon, so keep your eyes open!

No comments: