Saturday, December 26, 2009

A New Idea!


Yeah, I watched 'Julie & Julia' with my wife last week -- AND I LIKED IT, OKAY?! It's not so much a 'chick flick' as an underdog story in my book (yes, I'm rationalizing).

But it got me thinking, 'How can I make my blog more unique and interesting?' And I had a brainstorm...

Starting today, I will begin chronicling my ENTIRE collection of Batman stuff, with photos, descriptions, and, where appropriate, stories. I've no idea how long it will take me, because I've never actually done a complete inventory of my collection, but it stands to reason that it could easily be more than a year, even if I posted once a day!

I'll continue adding in those little points of interest that I find along the way, like videos, images and other stories, but the majority of the posts going forward will be about my collection.

So it begins... I hope you'll enjoy taking this journey with me, and feel free to weigh in by commenting on any of the entries!

No comments: