Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Collected: 1974 Batman Electric Toothbrush


Wow. My co-worker and friend, Cameron, has gifted me with this vintage electric toothbrush, including the dilapidated (falling apart) box! I took one look and told him I'd have to add it to the blog tonight, so here we are!

I would have been only four years old when this thing was available on store shelves, and I'm fairly certain that lifting the dual c-cell powered device would have built up at least one of my biceps, but alas, I was not fortunate enough to own one - until now! Here are a couple more shots:



Going forward, I'm only going to post a photo and vitals on each item, unless there's a great story attached to it, so look forward to that (I can be pretty wordy).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!