Saturday, November 10, 2007

Anticipate: Nanostray 2


I was a HUGE fan of the first Nanostray for DS, and I just read a brief post on aeropause about the sequel.

I have had a long love affair with top-down shooters (sh'mups for those of you in Rio Linda), going all the way back to Xevious. Even now, when I visit a pizza place or swing by the arcade at Disneyland, I cannot resist the siren song of Raiden, R-Type or the very rare Terra Presta. Ikaruga is one of the few third party titles for Gamecube I cannot part with, and I've already filled my virtual console on the Wii with the likes of Gradius and Star Solider.

Nanostray (and its sequel) are in good company with these fine titles, except that they can be played on the go. The writer at Aeropause points out that the visuals in Nanostray blew everyone away, and the second game looks to be no exception to that rule. Click on over to Aeropause to check out their thoughts and see some awesome video of the game, courtesy of Gamevideos.com

No comments: