Sunday, June 29, 2008

NEW LEGO TOYS SIGHTED!


So, every now and then I 'Get NUTS!' (to quote Michael Keaton), and Google search for Batman collectibles. It's pretty interesting what you can find out there, but often times I am more excited by things I find that are not yet available...

...such as these all new Lego Batman sets! As I have confessed before, I am a lover of all things Lego, as well as all things Batman, so new sets are a HUGE find! These apparently will debut in July sometime (around when the new movie hits), and feature some new characters, like Harley-Quinn, as well as vehicles like the Tumbler!

Lego.com doesn't have these listed yet, but various other toy outlets are already accepting pre-orders, so if you are feeling generous, you can get me one or two of each! (Just kidding...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!! I would like to buy these new Lego toys for my kids... They must love this...